Hello From North Yorkshire

This post is 4407 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I'v joined this site as I am hoping to soon be a owner of a Dragstar 125. I am waiting on a PPi PayOut then I can buy the bike. seems like ages since I was told I am getting the payout and still no cheque :-(

how ever once I get the dosh I ll get the bike,

I'll keep you posted when I get the bike

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Been polite to a Moderator is always good lol, Yeah they said 10-15 days ( working ) I have found the bike I want but dont know if it will stay on sale for much longer.

Here's hoping she stays available. :)

:welcome:

If I was you Sniper I would use the time to research which bike it is you want exactly, and once you have decided (sounds like you already have) look at every option available. I personally would buy a used bike from a private buyer. Dealers are way overpriced. I got the bike I wanted for £1300, but the exact same year model was £1900 in the dealers. Also remember you will have to buy helmet, gloves, locks etc, so take that into consideration.

:welcome: I'd get a new lid etc off the dealer if your stuck on buying from them.

get a knowledgeable mate and go round the private sales, this is a buyers market ATM

I personally would buy a used bike from a private buyer. Dealers are way overpriced.

Blimey Grouchy, where would you buy a bike from then??

If I was you Sniper I would use the time to research which bike it is you want exactly, and once you have decided (sounds like you already have) look at every option available. I personally would buy a used bike from a private buyer. Dealers are way overpriced. I got the bike I wanted for £1300, but the exact same year model was £1900 in the dealers. Also remember you will have to buy helmet, gloves, locks etc, so take that into consideration.

I still have all my gear from last time I had my bike so no expense there. :-)

the hardest is waiting for my 'pay-out' so I can get the machine, get some miles under my ever incressing belt and do my test LoL

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online