xs radio poker rideout.

This post is 4387 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

xs radio is doing a poker run on the 11th august 2012, for those who are strugling it's tomoz.

im going with my mate knobert.

it starts off at lymm truck stop between 9am and 9.30am , here you pick up your first playing card,

then were of to the next destination (not too sure on this one) where we collect our second card,

then onto haigh hall for the third then rivi barn for the 4th and finaly to rochdale where you will collect your last playing card.

here you will play your hand , and the winners will recieve prizes.

anyway if you want to join in you need to regester on the xs radio web site ,so off you go as you can't just join in on the day.

this is the web page http://www.realradioxs.co.uk/events/poker-ride-out-2012/da0b6

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

briliant day out , bike didn't miss a beat. bring on squires.

i had a prile of sixes, and lost, cheating feckers,thats wot i think.

ah, but thats where your wrong see,

it's all about the winning, nobody remembers who cums second, :eusa_think: exept my wife.

my wife always wants me to cum last ( can't believe i said that)

did you see dews from real radio xs?

at least you got good weather

yes i met him , and the lovely xs ladies, then the super slim robinsons support ladies,phrooor.

their was also a super bike x champ and his side kick(a rag writer) ,we spent the afternoon chatting with.

they did a q/a at the shop after the ride, but we had already pumped them for all we wanted, so gave this a miss.

• 1 month later...