Wooooot, new helmet

Cynic
This post is 4423 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just treated myself to a new lid, the old one was showing its age. Padding losing its grip and the material around the base and the straps was showing its age.

Its been everything from red hot in the summer (?) sun to frozen shut (the visor) in the freeze. And of course wet, very fucking wet at times. As well as nearing 6 years old.

So its making way for a Shark Evoline 3, the new one. VERY nice. Fits lovely (Well the one i tried in the shop near me before i went ebaying), glasses seem ok, time will tell on that.

Best bit, with some haggling and some internet time i got over 70quid off.

Come on Mr postman..............

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

looks good, bit too modern for what I ride ATM

Spot on match to the black and yellow of the TDR though. There are some retro schemes too, a matt black tramline has 1960's all over it.

am in need for a new one two,,,, after it got damaged in scotland, anyway its about 7 years old and definatly showing its age.

i quite like the Duchinni ones, but time will tell

Its here, have tried it on the bike and its pretty good. Noise is similar, feels a much better fit than the shoei and wow, that flip front. Stop at a junction and its a bit warm and up she goes. Ansum, takes as long to flip up as it does to lift the visor, you can close it nearly as fast too.

Feel a bit of a tit with the sunvisor thing down though. Nothing new before you lot start.

File under very happy, as good as the write ups.

Do we get any pics? :photo2:

:biglaugha: go on jason show her one of your arse.

hey! i just wanted to see his helmet... and not his knob before you start on again! :D

here's an ass for ya...

52%20Very%20Nice%20Ass_thumb.jpg

I know... sorry... :offtopic: . Didn't mean to hijack your thread Cynic.

Not a problem hijacks like that i can take all day.

I will get some pics up promise

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online