Hein Gericke in Administration

pilninggas
This post is 4358 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Quick, Newbies - grab all the sale stuff while you can!!!

Kinda sad news, but at the same time a LOT of their stuff from all price ranges was prone to issues. Most commonly, their stitching on everything would fail, from tank bags to clothing and proportionately HG had one of the highest percentages of returned gear.

Double shame as the local one in Reading has some really cool staff working there!

Bad times for all companes at the moment but to be honest i used to rarely buy stuff from HG as the nearest store was quite far away and stuff tends to be a bit cheaper online. I do prefer to buy in stores though as you get it there and then; and you can try it on but the practicality of the internet is clearly taking over.

it is a shame, i have had textile clothing from them in the past and it did well, i will be keen to chekc out their prices when the sale goes on,

just a shame cos it wa the only proper motorcycle gear shop we had locally, and its not the same buying stuff online when you cant try it on

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online