Aint no sunshine

Mallory1
This post is 4291 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Ok - For once I haven't slept in. I've actually got up when the 5am alarm has gone off. Had my wee bowl of cornflakes and about to hit the gym before work as I type this.. Bikes outside and warmed up. All good. Except for the fact that at some point earlier this year I must have moved to somewhere just outside a rainforest as yet again it's friggin pouring down yet again. No point to this comment - I jjust need to moan ..... hope everyone has a good (dry) day ..... like that's possible. :madflame:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hard luck Mallory, I've just got into work after a ride around the country lanes here where the sun is shining. I even stopped on top of a humped back bridge and watched a train load of commuters on their way to Bristol and thought I know where I'd rather be.

Ain't no sunshine when she's goooooooooooone............

You chose this life - Live it and find other ways to enjoy it!

Hard luck Mallory, I've just got into work after a ride around the country lanes here where the sun is shining. I even stopped on top of a humped back bridge and watched a train load of commuters on their way to Bristol and thought I know where I'd rather be.

Mike - that's magic. The next time I'm watching my gloves dry out over my office radiator I will take great confort knowing that you've had a wonderful morning :yeah: lol.Still - I'd choose a wet bike over a train any day!

so its raining

why let that stop biking

after all

your skins waterproof

Awk I know mate - and generally I take most weathers in my stride - it'a all part of biking isn't it? But I'd just love a summer that lasts longer than 2 days straight to enjoy the bike!

I know what you mean, I too live in N.I.

But hey, what about today?

8;30 Belfast, that yellow/orange thing in the sky is shinning!

Hope I haven't spoke too soon!

Have a good one!

A fellow norn iron biker? Good job. I know - weather today has been a fair bit better - quick, where's the wood .....

Lets hope Sunday lives up to it's name this week!!! :jossun:

Well Paul, Sunday is here in sunny Wiltshire and it is certainly living up to it's name. Been for a bike ride, come back and did an oil and filter change. What more could you ask for?

No riding 'til tomorrow for me. Saw Ice age 3, 3D, this morning with a HUGE hotdog and coffee and lots of bike parts spraying this PM.

Had one of those near death experiences today ... You know, moving towards the light ...... No. Wait. It was only the sun and some clouds. Imagine. And in July too.......

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online