tw125!!!

armfaw
This post is 4449 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

its driving me nuts!!

morning all... i've had this bike a yr or so put new camchain on it as it came without on, i think it must of broke on the last owner.. anyway did that ,it could do with some new guide rails..

i have been useing it this last 2 weeks on and off.. but it wont start i have to unscrew the carb tip some petrol in it then it will start, the choke is'nt working right, it dont work unless you tug it from the carb end... the idle is up and down... we did a oil change last weekend and tons of metel fileings came out with the oil filter and the strainer at the bottom of the engine....we have stripped and cleaned the carb twice...any ideas??

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I would be worried about the metal parts.

Is the choke fixable? What is wrong with it?

Have you tested the compression?

If you are not going to go an engine strip, I would look at fixing the choke first - assuming the engine has compression.

I would be worried about the metal parts.

Is the choke fixable? What is wrong with it?

Have you tested the compression?

If you are not going to go an engine strip, I would look at fixing the choke first - assuming the engine has compression.

hi yes compression is fine...

the choke is doing nothing, pull it out and nothing, pull it from the carb and you get a little bit... yeah bit worried about metal bits.. we'll do an iol change again at the weekend... fed up with having to put petrol in the carb to start it though... i could do with some guide rails.. we might strip it in the winter and see whats going on...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online