Which boots?

Grouch
This post is 4449 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I have realised I need some boots, but underestimated how expensive they are. Also all the the different types that are available. Initially I thought about some motocross style ones to match my bike and other gear, then I thought I need something more practical, so i thought about some normal Caterpillar/Timberland styler boots. I don't know what sort but I need some, I'm going to have to spend at least £100 to get a decent pair. Any advice/recommendations?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

On a smaller bike and not travelling too far, Cats or Timber style might do.

I held off a bit longer to get a bit more dosh and bought TCX Infinity boots.

Consider the climate this part of the world, needing to keep your toutsies warm and dry.

Getgeared have boots under £100 in mid season sale or, fcmototo.de and look at hot deals.

Cheers guys, I have to admit I like the Spada boots and they are cheap, plus they will be more practical with only being ankle length.

I know this is a vague reply but I'm certain that this issue was discussed in a previous thread as I recall commenting. Any ideas anyone ? It might save Grouch a bit of time!

On hind sight I could of used my initiative and done a forum search. I suppose there will be a few threads about the subject.

Spada boots are good but come up very small in my experience (most boots seem to).

I have a pair of Akito's which are great and a pair of Alpinestars. The Astars are great but not really worth the 3 times cost of the Akitos. If you want to go casual, you can't beat a pair of monkey boots. You can get them on ebay.

:biglaugha: monkey boots ? you don't want these , you'l look a right twat.

monkey-boots-mod-shoes.jpg

what?! you wouldn't make those boots look hot?

paris-hilton-thats-hot.jpg

:biglaugha: