IM BACK YOU PUSSIES.

up.yours
This post is 4371 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

think nothing of it mate, il let you get the beers in at squires ,only to show there's no hard feelings .cheers mines a double :hug2::beerchug:

Welcome back, thought it had been calm recently :spin2:

why?thanks boys , it's grand to be back on the keys.

paul ,im just up the road from tongue more ,why whats happed,have you been mugged :shakeno: .

Who the fuck are you, again? :D

why?thanks boys , it's grand to be back on the keys.

paul ,im just up the road from tongue more ,why whats happed,have you been mugged :shakeno: .

Nahh but if I win something on ebay you can collect it for me and save me a fiver eh? :thumb: (its small and light)

Nahh but if I win something on ebay you can collect it for me and save me a fiver eh? :thumb: (its small and light)

not those Butt plugs again! when will you stop? :spin2:

well I wouldnt need them if you hadnt borrowed my old set!! of course I wont be wanting 'those ones' back

I "lost" them

think nothing of it mate, il let you get the beers in at squires ,only to show there's no hard feelings .cheers mines a double :hug2::beerchug:

A double pink gin? can you hold that given the old limp wrists?

butt plugs ? limp wrist ? oh it's good to be back in your somewhat strange company :eusa_think:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online