TDR250 Standard Silencers

Stratty
This post is 4406 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Rocking horse shit will be easier, they all got junked for dep's and whatnot years ago. Nice ones are scarce and expensive.

TDR250.co.uk or the TDR250 owners club is the place to try

What local restrictions?, by the way an intro of some sort in the new members section is considered polite on here.

The forum doesent bother with all the draconian 'must do this that and the other rules of most forums' it sort of self regulates with the members keeping the peace.

Works well but you may not get much more help if you don't say hi properly.

Stay around though, as far as i know there are only 2 or 3 TDR250, owners on here, its a rare bike, even more so good ones. Go to a 2 stroke rally and you will see 350 and 400 yams everywhere Kwak tripples too, be lucky if you need both hands to count the TDR's

Rocking horse shit will be easier, they all got junked for dep's and whatnot years ago. Nice ones are scarce and downright bloody expensive.

Yep, thats what they go for and rare as. I could get 7-800 quid for the exhausts on my bike alone.

Bodywork as separates as its not either cracked or missing lugs with good graphics could be worth even more.

As i said rare bikes that were built cheap so they dissintergrated. Anything left is worth money.

• 1 month later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online