Hello from Derbyshire

This post is 4452 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just a quick hello from Derbyshire. I ride a Dragstar 125 at the moment and have been for about 16 months. Having gained the road experience on a bike (been driving for 20 years), I'm now looking forward to doing my DAS this summer so I can upgrade to a big boys bike. Enjoying the ride, but now have cc envy. That said, arriving at school on any bike (I'm a teacher), still gives a certain degree of kudos with the kids.

Ride safe.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Some nice roads in Derbyshire and Matlock Baths on the doorstep.

hello and welcome where abouts in derbyshire are you? i know some good biker meets around :)

Dirty, I've been to MB a couple of times, but I find the ride in better than the arrival :P

Paul, I'm right on the border between Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire, not that far from the M1.

Blackhat, I have friends that go to MFN on a Wednesday (?), but from the photos I've seen, I'll wait until I get a bigger bike. Don't want to turn up on my little 125 with friends on Wings and 650's. Not that I could keep up with them :P

Thanks for the welcome : )

:welcome: thunderchild, that's the ship that got ULLLAAHHH'd in Jeff wayne's War of the Worlds