Staylybridge Motorcycle show 8th July

This post is 4454 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I can't make it. I have a few family bits to do tomorrow and bike less at the moment. Took the rear caliper off the SV to change the pads as I had to cut out the old pins so waiting on Wemoto to send me some stainless ones.

met up with Airhead today and the rains started 15 mins before the show ended.

luckily it was inside but going home I got a little wet, but nearer Manchester it was dry all the way home so no soaking after all!

oil pressure gauge caused me a few palpitations as the pressure eventually dropped to zero. Checked the oil level and it was fine, but engine was really hot. carried on and I think the gauge has bitten the dust

not sure on Paul's ride home though :)

met up with Airhead today and the rains started 15 mins before the show ended.

luckily it was inside but going home I got a little wet, but nearer Manchester it was dry all the way home so no soaking after all!

oil pressure gauge caused me a few palpitations as the pressure eventually dropped to zero. Checked the oil level and it was fine, but engine was really hot. carried on and I think the gauge has bitten the dust

not sure on Paul's ride home though :)

Dryish going home mate, was the engine hot going home then? isnt that a pumping issue rather than the gauge?

wasn't that bad going home as i took the roads instead of the motorway.

I'll drop the oil and clean the screen/replace the oil filter, if I ever get my oil from opies!! (another topic)

Well drewps, was it gauge " or pump,,, :eusa_think: I saw A mint XS400 in Classic Bike , this month,

near you,,, :whistle:

Well drewps, was it gauge " or pump,,, :eusa_think: I saw A mint XS400 in Classic Bike , this month,

near you,,, :whistle:

wonder whose it could be?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online