350 power valves

RIrons
This post is 4432 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Having just stripped my recently aquired 1989 F2 engine, one of the power valves is completly shot, has anyone any experience of the billet valves advertised on Ebay?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

nope.

I was going to say get em from Norbo but he is out of stock i see but contact him to see when he will have em back in stock, he is a good guy and has loads of stuff for valvies , and knows what he is talking about

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ultimatelccrazy/

thanks, I tried Norbo, but need them quicker, I plumbed for the E-bay version, but you have now opened up a fantastic source with Norbo which I didn;t know about (new to this game)

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

just to let everyone know the the power valves off e-bay are great, they came from legend motorcycles, you don't get the bolt and the pins so keep the old one, I also bought a set of bushes and connecting coupling from Australia, cost around £65 delivered, bargain!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online