Ahh the spirit of adventure

Airhead
This post is 4390 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Brilliant video - it just made me laugh!! As soon as I heard the words "confidence" and "just go for it" ..... priceless. Well done that man ........

I had a GSXR750 nicked once. When I got it back I think the thieves did the same thing on it. Everything was full of clay.

Brilliant vid, but what happened at the end, did he manage to pick his bike up?

Will we ever know ?

Watching him ride through the wet mud in tramlines with no steerway was awesome.

But I can emphasise with him when trying to pick up a bike thats fell over because it's a dead weight. And as he said numerious times he was tired.

It would be interesting to know what the outcome was.

Brilliant vid, but what happened at the end, did he manage to pick his bike up?

Will we ever know ?

Watching him ride through the wet mud in tramlines with no steerway was awesome.

But I can emphasise with him when trying to pick up a bike thats fell over because it's a dead weight. And as he said numerious times he was tired.

It would be interesting to know what the outcome was.

yeah he picked it up and it wouldnt start...so as tired as he was he had to push it the rest of the way and it was going dark

yeah he picked it up and it wouldnt start...so as tired as he was he had to push it the rest of the way and it was going dark

While watching I was hoping a tractor or a 4WD was going to come along and rescue him.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online