Hi, bear with me... I'm willing to learn!

This post is 4466 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi, Georgie here, I have just bought myself a FZR400 EXUP (first ever bike!!)... My OH is quite happy to do everything it needs to get it looking shipshape, but I find myself feeling the need to do it myself, as a sort of right of passage into the motorbike world... So I might need your help on the way!

Speak soon

G x

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome george " :welcome: post questions in other sections,, as posts in here are buried fast, and will go un- noticed,,

:welcome: to the YOC! :)

Welcome to the forum! We all friendly to anyone who introduces themselves. I keep walking passed one of these half covered by a tatty motorbibike cover in someones front drive near my work and keep having to hold back the temptation to buy it. I've even knocked on the door and left my number as the owner wasnt in. It hasnt moved in months. I'll resist though! Will see keep an eye on your project though and hope it doesnt become too much!