Amazon.com

Noise
This post is 4314 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well i have finally found a set of Z bars for the bobber and at a fantastic price of £51 rather than the normal £98+ the only thing is that is was on the American Amazon site. Not a problem as i have ordered things from America before with no probs at all. BUT NO!!!!!!!!! not this it, i cant have these bars as i dont live in the US of A. (im not slagging you guys off before you say)

I mean in today's society and all that bollocks surely we can all send money from one another and send a box across the pond? its not that hard. So i thought ok i will just go on the UK Amazon...........................HA! Dont do them plus the ones they do, do are in excess of £100 plus postage!

So any of you lovely Yanks out there mine if i send them to your gaff n then pay you in sex to post them to me? :D im worth it

O and this is the little buggers

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004PQHSWS?ref_=pd_sim_sbs_auto_1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

.......................So any of you lovely Yanks out there mine if i send them to your gaff n then pay you in sex to post them to me? :D im worth it....................

Be careful what you wish for!

I'm sure we can make a deal. Ha! :)

Noise your buggered now Sacha has got you in her sights. :bawling::biglaugha: :biglaugha:

Noise your buggered now Sacha has got you in her sights. :bawling::biglaugha: :biglaugha:

Yer and i got a PM too. :P

Yer and i got a PM too. :P

Cheeky buggers. Guess I should've said no strings attached... maybe whips n chains but no strings! :eusa_whistle:

Yup thats the way I will do it, but gotta wait till August after the wedding n I can get them. Cheers to one and all.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online