My First Video

2 Wheels
This post is 4332 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

First ever vid i've taken on a bike.

Sorry bout the wind noise,,, shaking,,, and i forgot to clean my screen. More adjustments needed.

The ride looks faster on video than it is in real life !

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

That was fantastic Pat.

I'm trying to do the same but I can't seam to get there.

I've mounted a small camera on the screen/front mudguard/helmet/jacket.

But my problem is to much vibration or looking at the tree tops.

Any help would be appreciated.

I think the best camera you could use is a GoPro. I aways mount my GoPro with the suction cup. If you mount it on the fairing on most bikes the vibration is minimal.

mike1949, You've seen my videos taken with the GoPro.

That was fantastic Pat.

I'm trying to do the same but I can't seam to get there.

I've mounted a small camera on the screen/front mudguard/helmet/jacket.

But my problem is to much vibration or looking at the tree tops.

Any help would be appreciated.

Aye Mike, its no easy. A've been tinkering round every evening trying to mount the thing.

My prob is,,, my camera is not ment for a bike. Its just a little mini hand held camera,, very mini.

I built a little frame for the thing to sit into, it sits in under my screen above my MPH clock.It's held there by the bolts that hole the screen in place. It does not look pretty but it does the job apart from it shaking/vibrating. Anyway it wont be on there long and can be taken off/on by just two nuts.

Here is the stuff i made the camera frame from,,,,, its strong but flexable enough to bend into any shape you want with pliers.

Mabey you could use some of it to stop your cam looking up into the tree tops.

CameraPHrandom143.jpg

And mini cam

CameraPHrandom144.jpg

Hope you get yours sorted mate.

The wind noise isn"t too bad, some silms on utube are horrendeous, Thing i liked about roads in ireland , is the yellow marks, you can read the road. as when thers a bad corner thers little arrows. and notice " well before junctions ,thers arrows on road,[white]

safe place to ride, :jossun:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online