Manners Timothy .....

Mallory1
This post is 4378 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Riding home from work today behind some chump on a BMW who :

1. Didn't acknowledge a single driver for pulling in to let him past - and there were a few

and

2. When I happened to end up sitting on his wing at the next set of traffic lights - I looked over to give a wee nod - ignorant git didn't even turn his head :madflame: :madflame:

What is up with some bikers ???? I know we can all have a bad day and would gladly kick everything in sight while on 2 wheels but I've passed so many bikers recently who are either legally blind and don't see me or must suspect I've killed their dog & slept with their wife - or is itt the other way round? Rant over !

Something funny .... read the reviews and buy at your peril. You have been warned !

http://www.amazon.co...ASIN=B000KKNQBK

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ooops. Sorry - posted several times accidently. Wasn't that angry ....... honest

These are called Summer Riders and are often complete pricks... Thank them for whacking up your insurance rates and wish them a swift sale on their bike when they crash/tire of it (hopefully to you, for rock-bottom prices).

I see one on a regular basis and i started off nodding, (nothing back in return) next time i waved (nothing) then i gave a sarcastic wave (still nothing) then the next time and still to this day i either give him the victory V or the international wanker symbol and guess what!!!??? i get a response every time now :D

JOB done!

It does seem that the riders who you see during January nod. The ones that you only see on summer days (with all the expensive gear), don't. As for BMW riders......................................................

I get less nods since I got the scooter than when I had the fazer... At the mo I reckon 1 in 10 will nod back, in winter it's more like 9 in 10.

Even when at lights now other motorcyclist look at me / the bike. I give a nob and they just turn the other way.... Definitely true what has been said about summer riders..

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online