Piss test

Noise
This post is 4483 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

What you guys think of this......................Comments and opinions please.

The Urine test (This was written by a rig worker in the North Sea - What he says makes a lot of sense!)

I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit.

In order to earn that pay cheque, I work on a rig for a drilling contractor. I am required to pass a random urine test for drugs and alcohol, with which I have no problem.

What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a benefits cheque because I have to pass one to earn it for them?

Please understand that I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet.

I do on the other hand have a problem with helping someone sit on their arse drinking beer and smoking dope.

Could you imagine how much money the government would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a benefit cheque?

Please pass this along if you agree or simply delete it if you don't.

Hope you will pass it along though, because something has to change in the UK , and soon!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I had to take one when I did some work on St Pancras station a while ago.

I think it is a good idea........................unless you own shares in bargain booze!

With the Euro's starting today:

I have heard a rumor that the reason Rio didn't get on the Euro squad was he took a dope test and passed.......................................He is a dope.

i totally agree, us military types are subject to compulsary drugs testing, you've only got to turn on the TV and watch a bit of jeremy kyle to see just how many potheads are claiming benefits :|

I agree too

Random drug testing takes place in all UK armed forces also, Duno about the fed's and the associated cling ons though. hic!!!

Yep i Was on average piss tested 3-4 times a month ish when i was in the Army and a mate of mine has the same and he is in the Police force

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online