Just to say hello

This post is 4490 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi. Just thought I'd say a few words. I think im going through a mid life crisis, just purchased a 2005 fjr1300A and love it, I've had the bike for about 3 months now but not to sure if I've done the right thing. I say that as in this time I have covered about 70 miles, I had a bike a few years ago but at that time quite a few of my friends also had bikes so we use to go out together on ride outs, things have changed now, people get older( I'm 49) and do there own thing. I live in Hinckley, Leics and the only bike club going is for Triumph owners. Going out on your own is not as much fun as with riding out as a group. I think I'll keep the bike,its not my main mode of transport but something to have a little fun on, it'll probably spend most of its time under cover in the garage but hey, it's there if its needed. Happy riding everyone.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:welcome: to the forum.

I'm a young 49 and get out as much as possible with or without mates.

I use it a therapy for getting away from it all, into my Zen zone so to speak!

Hi and welcome to the forum young 'ne. You are not too far from me - Loughborough. There is a Suzuki Owners club.

:welcome: to the forum.

I'm a young 49 and get out as much as possible with or without mates.

I use it a therapy for getting away from it all, into my Zen zone so to speak!

I know what your saying, I work for myself and when I do get out, it's nice putting the pressures of life behind, if only for a while.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online