How fast should my standed dt go?

Barbary12
This post is 4476 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Should do 65mph as standard. Mine didnt have a rev counter so im not sure about the revs, its all been discussed before though so will come up in a search.

• 2 weeks later...

As standard Yamaha claim 65mph, mine (an re) done 65mph as standard as well. With the wire earthed and a dep it saw 80mph but no more than that.

Don't think yours will go that fast if its been standed for too long may need to give her fresh fuel and a good clean. :biglaugha:

No more shite talk about the speed of DT's

Why not? it make for some good chit chat. mine (when i buy one) will do warp 10! :bootyshake:

Just out of curiosity, @ 2 Wheels how fast do you think a dt 'should' go?

A standard DT will do 65. De restricted, should do 80. Tuned, who knows...people claim crazy things like 110 which is could be possible for a very short period after a very large amount of money but who would want to one a 125 trail bike that shakes at 70? Once mine is finished I'll be happy with 80-85 and thats will a high compression head and full sports exhaust system.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online