Aircooled Engine Temperature Display

Airhead
This post is 4486 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

@ DirtyDT, easy going temps around 160/180C, hard work temps I have seen up to 220C...all this means nothing to me but i'm learning mate

@Drewpy, Had it quite a while now, around £30 ish, you have to buy one suitable for your particular size plug

@ DirtyDT, easy going temps around 160/180C, hard work temps I have seen up to 220C...all this means nothing to me but i'm learning mate

Hot enough to cook sausages at a rally then!

Looks like the kind of thing that would be good on a twin, temps matched she must be sweet.

Multiple sensors on one display?

Looks like the kind of thing that would be good on a twin, temps matched she must be sweet.

Multiple sensors on one display?

sadly no Jason but with another sensor bought seperately and a switch...hell yeah!

I wonder does it read the heat of the engine or the heat the plug gets to,,,,,,,,, probably the same tem anyway but i always thaught the plug would be ever-so-slightly hotter.

Suppose it doesnt matter anyway

Looks good on the bike too.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online