Hi Everyone

conna
This post is 4494 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

I'm Conna from the West Midlands. I'm about to have a mid life crisis as it's my 50th birthday on 6th June. I used to have bikes in my youth but haven't ridden one in years. However, I have been wanting to get a bike again for the last few years and I feel now it the right time for me. I am so hooked on getting a Yamaha vstar 250 but I can't seem to find any for sale anywhere. I know they are sold on the US market but why not here in the UK? I guess I'll just have to keep looking for a second hand one. If anyone knows where there is one for sale in excellent condition please let me know.

Regards

Conna.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hiya Airhead

I do hold a full license. I have been looking at the 650 too to be honest but I was thinking the 250 would be more economical etc.... I won't be doing many miles with it and probably only taking it for a spin on nice days, I want it just for a bit of fun that's all.

Regards.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online