This post is 4493 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Greetings peeps and hello

New Yamaha owner with a shiny new Fazer 800 just nicely run in. I also have two trials bikes to play on so i am not short of toys.

Off on a weeks holiday with the boss soon touring round Dorset before BSBs at Cadwell and then to Le Mans for the 24 hour bike race in sept

Previous bikes have been 2010 Kawasaki ZX6R Ninja, 2001 Honda Hornet, Yamaha RD50 and FS1E when i was a little bit younger.

Have done a couple of trackdays at Cadwell and fancy Snetterton, Donington, Oulton Park and Anglesey for the future.

I reach the magical age of fifteen (51) this week and when i cant throw my leg over something with two wheels nail the lid on

Neil

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome neil" great intro, we do a weekend at squires caffe, sept, :jossun: not far for you,,,

Hi and welcome to the forum Neil.

I see they have moved the Le Mans date to September. I always remember going in April'ish. Easter weekend seems to ring a bell.