I allowed the red mist in....... oops

Cynic
This post is 4418 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Left work, happy enough nipped along to the first roundybout an then the trudge down the new link road, its only about a mile or so but you always have traffic and somehow the wind blows down it weird.

Anyway a Suzui come blasting up from behind and stops with me at the junction.

Suzuki "Alright mate, them TDR 125's are not bad when you goin to get a proper bike, somat with a bit of go like this"

Me (through gritted teeth) "I'm perfectly happy with it"

Then the junction cleares he fucks of at a million miles an hour, into TDR land. Bad tarmac, bad bends, and i've been riding them day in day out rain or shine for the last 4-5 years..... :madflame: Only the ice has me reaching for the car keys, unless wifey needs it.

I went under the wobbling idiot at the 3rd bend skirting 2 potholes and a ribbon of overbanding he was trying to ride around, recon i was touching 80.

There will be more but that was the first this year.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
:biglaugha::eusa_clap:

That's what it's all about!

I love to piss off the fast cars when they get onto my country roads - Mainly because I sit happily at the front of the traffic queue doing a nice sedate 37 in a 40. Just obeying the law like a good little bikie! :D

On my way home today i was sticking to the 30 limit, a bint in a KA who has been tailing me for a few miles decides to overtake on a brow of a hill....Ah look a set of road works traffic lights! Pulled up behind her, bike in neutral, proceded to clap for her, then filtered past back to the front. Beautiful.

nice one cynic,

I remember overtaking a couple of power-rangers on gxr-400's on the twisties on my xs, I even got to wave to one of them going past :eusa_whistle:

Yes I seem to remember leaving a jumped up little chav in a corsa with £1000,s of pounds worth of shite attached to it for dead, it was roaring and revving making a noise like a bull that had been bitten in the balls, the tdr sailed past leaving the little twat in a cloud of blue haze

I tend to get cars try and out pace me at the lights when I'm on my scooter... they all think it's a 50 or 125 but little do they realise. I've yet to have one keep up with me! it's quite amusing to hear their engines squeal

those scoots can't half motor. its the CVT that helps.

True, they do accelerate very smoothly... I have been known to pull the rear brake though every once in a while thinking it's a clutch...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online