Wtf? Mobile phone contract increase!

Grouch
This post is 4412 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just had an email from 3 stating that they are increasing my monthly mobile phone contract charge. Is this even legal? How can they just decide to increase my mobile phone charge?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Can't see how they can do that if you are still within your monthly contract period. Unless of course, there is a small print there that states they can do what the hell they want.

That said, if they do change the terms, you should be within your right to justification at the very least.

Best drop them a line and query it...

Unless of course, there is a small print there that states they can do what the hell they want.

As Tom Waits said "The large print giveth and the small print taketh away." (bastards anyway)

As Tom Waits said "The large print giveth and the small print taketh away." (bastards anyway)

He also said beware of 16-year old girls in bell bottoms, I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy, and many other cool things!

Tom is a god!

Tom is a god!

Agreed! :)

Just had an email from 3 stating that they are increasing my monthly mobile phone contract charge. Is this even legal? How can they just decide to increase my mobile phone charge?

Tis the small print. T Mobile have just upped there's as well..............and I have 4 phones on contract.

He also said beware of 16-year old girls in bell bottoms, I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy, and many other cool things!

Tom is a god!

I like a bit of Tom too.

are we on the same tom, ?

Yep. The one and only. :)

[media=]

T-mobile did the same to me the feckers, the blackberry they gave me at the start of the contract a year and half ago hasfallen to pieces, so i borrowed my mates old HTC, then they wouldnt let me get an early upgrade, as soon as this contract is up im moving elsewhere

Rory if your reading this i will return the phone some time in february... burn the memory card

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online