new bike tomorrow

fazercol
This post is 4417 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

after reading reviews and looking at pictures of peoples bikes on here and other forums ive decided on an xj6 diversion in black, i have an 05 fz6 fazer at the moment which i bought new, its on its second set of steering head bearings, ive heard about alot of fz6,s with similar problems of them wearing out quick. they are one their way out again and now ive had enough and although its a great bike and in seven years ive only done 28,000 miles on it, i feel its time for a change, i test rode an xj6 and loved it, very smooth riding and didnt seem that much slower than the fz. These days most of my riding is commuting to work apart from the odd ride out here and there, mayday run, trips down to my sister in plymouth, i think its going to be a perfect bike for this. cant wait to get it and run it in, yipppeeeee

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

yes, ive been like it all week lol

oh no! i,ll have to change my name to Divvycol lollol

Divvicol........................... not a good idea.

Lets hope it stays dry for you.

Welcome to the XJ club, the diversion wont be as fast as the pre-diversion that i have but pretty much they are the Astra of the bike world!, do a bit of maintanence on them and they will serve you well

well, got the bike at last, only done 30 miles on it at the moment, running bikes in sucks but i love this bike i dont think its going to take any getting used to it, all ive done is adjust the bars forward a bit and adjusted the gear change up a bit and its a dream to ride. the amount of reviews ive read that said gearchanging was clunky, this one aint and its nowhere near as clunky as my old 05 fz6 was.

Enjoy the bike col" :jossun: i havnt run a bike in since 1976,,,,,, take care,,,

i will once i get a lead for my phone to my laptop. its a black xj6s.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online