Part of the ride to work

DirtyDT
This post is 4332 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Link Edited the link due to it not playing on some PC's. It is the right hand side video.

It may take a few seconds to load.

Slighty wet. Ignore the date. It was taken today (same day as the post date).

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Nice Vid dirty, I thought you were going to ride through the rain at first but then it came back , noticed that when you hit traffic some drivers were aware of you and even pulled slightly left , other well they didnt have a clue!

Cheers Al. A better ride in the dry and there are quite a few drivers that do pull over.

I did notice that this doesn't play straight "out of the box" on some PC's so it is now on the start of my video wall HERE

what can i say newman :eusa_think:

if i rode to work at that speed every day i would get the sack for being late :biglaugha: .

....................if i rode to work at that speed every day i would get the sack for being late :biglaugha: .

Cheeky bugger!

I must admit that it does look quite slow. Speeds up to 70MPH believe it or not.

That was fantastic DDT, but I did notice six traffic offences in the first fourteen minutes.

That was fantastic DDT, but I did notice six traffic offences in the first fourteen minutes.

Sorry about that Mike. I must try harder ;)

Sorry about that Mike. I must try harder ;)

I'm very interested in how you mounted the camera to the bike and what sort of camera/fixing was involved.

I would love to do something like that.

The camera is a cheap ebay one I got as a present. Search ebay for MD80 camera - Mine is a MD80 cheap copy.

The mounting are RAM mount parts - these will cost a lot more than the camera but I use the mounts for the satnav and then I mount these inside the screen near the clocks. Not the best set up as it is too visible but it was quick to fix. It looks like this:

cammount.jpg

I've ordered one from Amazon DT, Will let you know how I get on, hopefully with a vid.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online