Need a service/repair manual for a 1975 DT 175B

This post is 4430 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Try here **************might work for you.

Edited by Airhead

sorry no can do, Alex posted a sticky not to post links for free manuals, i dont suppose there is anything wrong with links to paper copies though

ISBN 1 85010 300 3

Amazon for around 20 quid.

Be careful of asking for or posting anything that may be copywritten on the forum.

The American Government seem to think they own the internet and I think they have created a new law, regardless of where you live in the world, that they expect you to abide by. If you don't they will come and get you by whatever means they want and you will end up in one of their camps without trial being rodgered by a fellow inmate. Don't worry if you live in the UK, they will just call Cameron and he will send you to them, no fuss!!

Just search for "Stop Online Piracy Act" (SOPA) or "House Bill 3261".

ISBN 1 85010 300 3

Amazon for around 20 quid.

Be careful of asking for or posting anything that may be copywritten on the forum.

The American Government seem to think they own the internet and I think they have created a new law, regardless of where you live in the world, that they expect you to abide by. If you don't they will come and get you by whatever means they want and you will end up in one of their camps without trial being rodgered by a fellow inmate. Don't worry if you live in the UK, they will just call Cameron and he will send you to them, no fuss!!

Just search for "Stop Online Piracy Act" (SOPA) or "House Bill 3261".

Mlud, post 1 was made due to the consequences of post 2.

And a book isn't broke if you drop it, won't go flat, still works with dirty fingers and spilt coffee and can't crash and wipe its self.

I think someone has just been saved from 12 inches of finest Oklahoma sausage!!