OEM Parts No.s..Where to find????

jakblade68
This post is 4514 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I need to find the OEM parts no.s for the needle jet and jet needle for my XS250, Anyone any ideas where I might find them?

'Cos I bloody well can't!!!!...Piggin' Tit'ernet!!!!

Some guy in "The Good 'Ole US of A" reckons he may have some but needs the OEM no.s to confirm......

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

'Cos I bloody well can't!!!!...Piggin' Tit'ernet!!!!

Weeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrdddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, Cheers Merv, tried all them, parts not listed.....Thanks for the reply tho'.

What's so "weeeeeuuuuurrrrrddddddd"?????...Mike..

All Hail Drewpy the Saviour :hyper: . Go on then Drewp's pray tell what does your book of all things Yamaha say...

What's so "weeeeeuuuuurrrrrddddddd"?????...Mike..

One does apologize after ones had approx six pints of fosters. No offence intended.

Most of my postings are at the weekends, need I say more?

parts # needle (4Z1-4) 1M0-14116-02

needle jet 341-14941-90 (X-8) called a mains nozzle

you can get those from Allens performance or

already mentioned here too

Do you know whats bloody weird Drewp's, I've e-mailed Motocarb and they say no go and spoke to a chap on the phone yesterday at Allen's and he said no joy as well.....Ah,well now I have the parts no.s will try 'em again see if something turns up....Cheers mate...

• 2 weeks later...

Ah,Well.....looks like these parts are as common as the proverbial "Rocking Horse Poop/Hens Teeth/Virgins in Doncaster"....Just got some carbs off of Evilbay £17 delivered.........

Another question for you Drewp's........What sort of oil pressure should I be getting from the XS??? Doing away with idiot light and fitting a gauge, just want to know what pressure range I will need, Haynes manual don't say....

my oil pressure gauge goes up to 100 psi.

its 70 psi cold and once dropped to 5 on the toy run ( it started to overheat due to standing traffic and started getting vapour lock)

normally ticks over at 10 - 20 psi

Cheers,Drewp's....You are indeed a vast well of knowledge of all things XS...... :hyper:

The carbs I got off Evilbay turned up today..."Good Condition" was the description....PAH!!!! If they in good condition then the ones on my XS are Goddam Brand New!!!!! Anyhow's managed to get one stripped and the internals look fine, even the diaphragms are in good nick...RESULT..

Can't wait to get the little 250 up and running and ont' road.....

have you been over to xs400.com ? lots of xs's on there ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online