Just joind so thought i would say hi

This post is 4531 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello all.

Just joined so I thought I would say hi before I start asking for help.

I started my motor biking when I was 16 with a Yamaha FS1-E 50 in 1998. I went on to get a TZR125 and I loved it. Sadly I passed my car test and neglected her and ended up selling her in 2000. In 2002 I ended up acquiring her again after her owner crashed her into a wall. I spent a few months restoring her. Then I ended up getting married and she got stored in a container in my mates work and ended up getting stolen or lost and she hasn’t been seen since.

I lost interest and never ended up doing my full test and thought my biking days was over.

Which brings us to 2012. About 8 weeks ago I got offered a Yamaha YN100 neo's for very cheap but it wasn’t running, now my intension was to get it fix it, MOT it and sell it. Soon as I go its spark back and got it running I seemed to get my spark back. I got insurance and booked done my CBT again and then I was on the road again.

I ended up buying a TZR50 a few weeks ago that needed a bit of work but I was happy with it. I know it’s a bit of a drop in power to the TZR125 but I can ride it on my car licence with no L plates and also carry passengers (my kids) as it’s classed as a Moped.

I am going to do my test now and get a R1 but in the meantime I’m happy playing out on my TZR50.

Iv just got a 90cc bore kit, technigas exhaust and carbon reed valves to fit in the next week or so and am just looking for a bigger carb.

Well thats me for now. Im a bit out of touch with bike engines these days but ill help where i can and ill pick it all back up soon enough

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Enter the Dragon" :welcome: Your intro mirrors most of us,,, back after years of cars,,, enjoy the forum ,

Hi and welcome to the forum.

............... I ended up getting married and she got stored in a container in my mates work and ended up getting stolen or lost and she hasn’t been seen since...................

Were you talking about the bride there? A little careless I would suggest :rolleyes:

............ Then I ended up getting married and she got stored in a container in my mates work and ended up getting stolen or lost and she hasn’t been seen since.

..............Which brings us to 2012. About 8 weeks ago I got offered a Yamaha YN100 neo's for very cheap but it wasn’t running, now my intension was to get it fix it, MOT it and sell it. Soon as I go its spark back and got it running I seemed to get my spark back. I got insurance and booked done my CBT again and then I was on the road again.

I ended up buying a TZR50 a few weeks ago that needed a bit of work but I was happy with it. I know it’s a bit of a drop in power to the TZR125 but I can ride it on my car licence with no L plates and also carry passengers (my kids) as it’s classed as a Moped.

I am going to do my test now and get a R1 but in the meantime I’m happy playing out on my TZR50.

Iv just got a 90cc bore kit, technigas exhaust and carbon reed valves to fit in the next week or so and am just looking for a bigger carb.

Well thats me for now. Im a bit out of touch with bike engines these days but ill help where i can and ill pick it all back up soon enough

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Were you talking about the bride there? A little careless I would suggest :rolleyes:

Aye most of us just tell her ask her nicely if we can have another bike...like your style 'icedragon' :thumb:

Greetings and :welcome:

Well she has just bought a pony and 2 horses so she had no say in me having a bike. I nearly ended up riding a horse and the scooter saved me.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online