Wallet Scam BEWARE!!!!

Noise
This post is 4530 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

********* EVERYONE BEWARE OF THIS LATEST SCAM***********

In ASDA whilst packing your shopping into your car you may be approached by two fit looking Eastern european girls wearing only tee shirts and shorts.They approach with a bucket of warm soapy water and just start washing the windscreen of your car whilst you sit inside.They intentionally

rub their wet torsos against the windscreen as they work,which can be quite distracting,but thats the ploy.

When they finish instead of monetary payment they ask for a lift to the next nearest ASDA.if you agree they will both jump into the back seat of your car and during the journey will perform sexual acts ,firstly the performance is kept quietly between themselves and you only catch the occasional glimpse of naked flesh in the rear view mirror,but later one of the girls will jump into the front alongside you and perform on you whilst the other goes through your pockets and steals your wallet.........

This is just a warning to others because I had mine stolen on Wednesday..Thursday ..Friday...twice yesterday and then again this morning!!!!!!

P.S You can buy cheap wallets in ASDA for 99p

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thanks Noise, now WHERE is this bloody ASDA. I have a bag full of wallets!! :jossun:

This happened to me in Leicester but it was 2 muslim women (well I think they were women) in full black clothes including the old Hijab. Not the same somehow :shakeno:

No chance of this happning to Drewp"s , weve never seen his wallet at squires yet,,, :twocents: = :buzz:

No chance of this happning to Drewp"s , weve never seen his wallet at squires yet,,, :twocents: = :buzz:

that's coz dem burds stolen them :P

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online