Headlights on YBR 125

This post is 4536 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi All

I have not long bought myself a 2009 YBR and I had read that the headlights are not very good on the bike.

I looked for alternatives to the HiD conversion and was told to try some osram night breakers or racers so i opted for the night racers.

They came today (and I might be being a bit thick here) they have a totally different fitting to the ones in the bike. I was lead to believe it was a straight swap over from the standard to the night riders.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this sounds pathetic but i have just blown my last 12 quid on these bulbs and as they are from ebay I doubt I'll have much luck returning them.

Thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome Rkid" :jossun: you should have looked at your bulb before ordering,, ,,is the YBR the three prong fitment,?

I know this sounds pathetic but i have just blown my last 12 quid on these bulbs and as they are from ebay I doubt I'll have much luck returning them.

If your'e that hard up, can you afford to run a bike?

There seems to be a lot of confusion with these bulbs. Some say H4's but the manual and Wemoto say they are just bayonet fitting

LINKY

If you brought H4's and they were supposed to be bike specific, send them back.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online