The Gay Honda goes to the Elan Valley!

Pete
This post is 6964 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Here's a chance for some of you to see what the Elan Valley Lakes complex in Mid Wales looks like!

A view across the Dams..

ld1.jpg

Now the Gay Honda at Devils Bridge...but take a close look at the tree behind!

ta36.jpg

Yes.....it's a bicycle hanging from it. Don't ask me.....I've no idea why!

Here's a shot of the Gay Honda attracting attention wherever it goes....

ta38.jpg

Now back over the Mountain road to Rhayader..

ta42.jpg

ta43.jpg

ta40.jpg

As you can see....it's a man's life on a Gay Honda! :lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Here's a chance for some of you to see what the Elan Valley Lakes complex in Mid Wales looks like!

A view across the Dams..

ld1.jpg

Now the Gay Honda at Devils Bridge...but take a close look at the tree behind!

ta36.jpg

Yes.....it's a bicycle hanging from it. Don't ask me.....I've no idea why!

Here's a shot of the Gay Honda attracting attention wherever it goes....

ta38.jpg

Now back over the Mountain road to Rhayader..

ta42.jpg

ta43.jpg

ta40.jpg

As you can see....it's a man's life on a Gay Honda!  :lol:

yi#ou bloody poof pete you are turning on us :rolleyes:

the gay honda looks pretty cool. i like the screen. nice place that pete, weather looks to be ok aswell. lucky sod, it's shite here

As you know, I was on 1171 for 3 months with the severe weather here over Winter.

Beginning of March I changed the oil and now I'm on 1732.

Got about a bit too....even done a few Border raids! :lol:

ta31.jpg

cool B) what was the oil like that you took out? sorry to hear about dsuk btw, it's lookin well with maximum bikes now though B) i hear xtalan has got a bandit now? :lol:

cool B) what was the oil like that you took out? sorry to hear about dsuk btw, it's lookin well with maximum bikes now though B)  i hear xtalan has got a bandit now? :lol:

The oil had only done 600 miles but as it had been standing over Winter it seemed a bit thin to me. I won't take any chances so I changed it just to be sure.

I'll do both oil and filter around 2300 miles then the next one will be at the 4K service.

DSUK is going OK....and gave a new lease of life to Ren's site which was struggling.

And yes....Alan's got another B12. No excuse for it IMO! :lol:

How well do those Tourance's perform, Pete? :unsure:

Just got approved for some OT work coming next week.......So I'll be looking into getting a set before too long. ;)

• Admin

If they were the same photos in brighton, you would have had a few hundred blokes running after you pete if you were in your leathers :lol:

If they were the same photos in brighton, you would have had a few hundred blokes running after you pete if you were in your leathers  :lol:

Brighton isn't on this year's itinerary Alex! :lol:

Bad enough living with a Gay Honda....fucking thing has tried to sodomize me twice! :lol:

im satill laughing at the tree bike now...

me and a few mates found ancient moped about 3 years ago and hung it by the handle bars from a tree. i cant remember what ped it was but i remember to start it you had like a kick start that you had to sort of keep kicking til it went stiff then you had a compression lever thing#y that soons you pulled it it startes but 3 of us lifted it up and hooked between some branches it was only about 12 foot high but it earned a article on th second page of the local paper should have kept the paper thinking back it was hillarious :blink:

shit i forgot who i was talking bout now :lol:

Ahhhh Mozz......you don't have a bad memory :unsure:

.......it's just that your Forgetter works really well! :lol: