Stafford - anyone going?

This post is 4525 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

im tempted to go . . . its only a 7 hour ride there and 7 back from whre i am ...

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it would have to be a stay overnight - i would deffo need a bit of rest for traveling 14 hours in the same day plus several hours wandering round stalls :P

If ye can tell me that the weather will definatly be lovely i might call in to this either sat or sun.

Any camping near here within half hour ride ????

ask john if you can camp there? best staying for both days if your a Stafford virgin!

Look's like I'm going Saturday as I am in the recording studio Sunday!

Hey pat " were taking the big van, / motorhome converted. i "l put in a spare matress, quilt,.

& Mathew " its a 400mls slog for you, add the fuel stops it more like 8 hrs, , i"v been 4 times, left 4 Am, home at 8 pm, its a big day on the road,,, :eusa_snooty:

ask john if you can camp there? best staying for both days if your a Stafford virgin!

Look's like I'm going Saturday as I am in the recording studio Sunday!

Recording studio ???

Are you going to be on the "Top of the pops" :spin2:

Recording studio ???

Are you going to be on the "Top of the pops" :spin2:

pops being the operative work :D

my son and daughter are finalists in a song writing competition so we are recording it for the public to vote.

I've done stuff too, but mentor/manage the group FrAmed

http://framed.bandcamp.com/

Hey pat " were taking the big van, / motorhome converted. i "l put in a spare matress, quilt,.

Cool, John, al get back ta ya bout it nearer da time. Cheers sir

Be aware gents , April show is british bike biast " Vjmc will have a stand , and a few others, The Kawaski Triples Club were told " they would only get a stand if theres a cancelation, ,,, October show is Jap biast , But pleanty of jap auto jumble, :jossun:

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone dig out a weather forcast for this weekend ??????

An Blackhat, are ya workin in the stand all weekend ?

Am tryin to russle up babysitting,,,,, wife is going to friends house,,,, i dont want to be left with the wee wan all weekend,,,, specially when i could be out touring the country-side.

Well if you make it pat thers a bed for yeh" , & Rain drewps ,,, :shakeno: cant take anymore,,,

i"l be millilng aruond pat ,, derek mans the stall, :spin2:

Well am pullin the plug on this one, :angry2:

The weather is giving gales and everything,,,,, i'd be sat at ferry port waiting like a tit in the rain for them to eventually tell me the boat is canceled.

Anyway dont want to be sittin on bike for 6+ hours in the cold and rain.

Sorry lads

But till the next time we meet up,,,,,,,, have a good one.

Pat

don't blame you Pat, wait till the weather's better, so see you next year then :D

Drewps" you pessamist" ,, sun will shine all summer ,, :jossun: , yeh pat not biking weather,, i will see you drewps on sat, i have your number,,, :yes:

Drewps" you pessamist" ,, sun will shine all summer ,, :jossun: , yeh pat not biking weather,, i will see you drewps on sat, i have your number,,, :yes:

K , will be there either way as Mike said he'll bring in the "cough" Car if its inclement weather

had a great ride down on Saturday and met up with John (blackhat250).

bloody knackering as usual and was a tad windy, but missed the shite weather Sunday!

Good to see you again Drewps, First time i" been south of border and been cold, Sunday was horrendeous, if pat[ two-wheels] was over , he would have been perrished on the bike, M6 was bloody awfull on way home, roll on summer eh" :jossun: