Stafford - anyone going?

This post is 4525 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually go, not sure which day though as work may change plans

where's stafford. :eusa_think: is it near me.

Not with your sense of direction :blink:

Not too far from you Kev.

a cracking ride through Cheshire on the A50, stop at little chef near the A500, then on A500 to A34 to Stafford.

A few years ago I rode into a freezing fog cloud and saw my hands ice over like the movies. cool :D

As you pass John's (blackhat) house you could call in for a cuppa while everybody waits for you in stafford

http://www.classicbikeshows.com/showindex.asp?showcode=TCM12

As you pass John's (blackhat) house you could call in for a cuppa while everybody waits for you in stafford.......................

:lol:

If you pass me going in the opposite direction on the A50 Kev, you have missed the turnoff.

IT'S FECKIN SNOWING IN BOLTON

i booked the week off last week , we were on the beach? WTF is going on,

i think it's something to do with newman , the tigh whad don't want to part with his money. :biglaugha:

if we play play our cards right :spin2: we could be on for a bun aswell drewpy :razz:

you never know :D

.................i think it's something to do with newman , the tigh whad don't want to part with his money. :biglaugha:

True.........................

I will be there all being well , Saturday rather than Sunday but will pick the depending on the weather.

TTB

Yip i"l be there all weeekend, Mates[derek] got a stand, out on the tap saturday night,, :beerchug:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online