Gilera 4V project

drewpy
This post is 3334 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

yep, it got wrote off and the cheeky feckers wanted £800 for me to buy it back, wouldn't even negotiate

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 1 month later...

What"l happen to it. ?

they recon its worth £800 in parts.

So I assume it will be sold as such

Cutting their nose's off to spite their face's I'm sure they could have done you a deal & got more than they will get for parts with a lot less messing about :crazy:

Simmalr thing happed to someone I know and they ended up getting someone else to buy it back at auction for peanuts.

Did they not give you first option to buy it back?

I got their website but its £33 to join.

keep my eye out and buy it back for £50 (wishful thinking)

might be worth a punt for £33 even if you don't get her back you may find another project!

oh sorry I was forgetting you get your projects given to you for free! (I'm not jealous honest I'm not) :razz:

• Like 1

Genuinely, if you want another project I know where there's a very worthy FJ1100 going buck cheap...

I'm sound for now foams, got to get the FZ painted over winter first.

Then I have another bike in the pipeline ;)

You want a v twin cafe' don't you lol or let me guess again we both build v twin trackers this winter?

You want a v twin cafe' don't you lol or let me guess again we both build v twin trackers this winter?

Ha ha ha' I know the answer! he's not saying what it is cos' ...........wait .................bit more ............wait ..................it's a

Honda :crylaugh: I don't know why I think that's funny cos' if someone gave me a free Honda I'd be made up!!

still undecided to take it yet.

thinking mito with an LC350 motor in....

I think a mito has trouble holding the motor it was designed for, you'd have to change so much it wouldn't be a mito anymore, then whats the point!

I really started to want a 2t after reading some of the threads on here but I've returned to my senses now, thinking of a big four for me next! FJ or maybe xj 900 might do the job

Put one of them Makio 700cc single cylinder 2t's in it then you will have a mitomaiko 80 hp wheelie machine.

• Like 1

Put one of them Makio 700cc single cylinder 2t's in it then you will have a mitomaiko 80 hp wheelie machine.

that's what I call lateral thinking :idea:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online