Back together again

Airhead
This post is 4553 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

sounds great to me too.

I've been driving very defensively in town as there are a lot of CBA drivers around.

A spectacular looking DT! Love the "YBU?" license plate. 2 q's: what tyres do you run, and where do you get your petrol tank and seat covers?

A spectacular looking DT! Love the "YBU?" license plate. 2 q's: what tyres do you run, and where do you get your petrol tank and seat covers?

Tyres

affter a while running with the catspaw treaded tyres I wanted to fit something akin to the original yokohama block pattern type, I eventually found them here

http://www.vintagetyres.com/

The rear is

Ensign Trials Universal 3.50 x 18

Front

Mitas Trial ET-01 2.75 x 21

other possibilities are Heidenau K67 ? but you wont get a 4.00 in the back? so you'd need to stick with 3.50

Petrol tank cover and seat cover were both new old stock and you just dont see them often at all, they came from ebay

Tank cover is CEET an American firm

Seat cover is 'Chalks Racing'

Tyres

affter a while running with the catspaw treaded tyres I wanted to fit something akin to the original yokohama block pattern type, I eventually found them here

http://www.vintagetyres.com/

The rear is

Ensign Trials Universal 3.50 x 18

Front

Mitas Trial ET-01 2.75 x 21

other possibilities are Heidenau K67 ? but you wont get a 4.00 in the back? so you'd need to stick with 3.50

Pretty sure 'Kenda' do something like too but we cant get them easily in UK

Petrol tank cover and seat cover were both new old stock and you just dont see them often at all, they came from ebay

Tank cover is CEET an American firm

Seat cover is 'Chalks Racing'

Sounds good Paul.

How come she needed new rings,,,was she getting a little rattley or was she just due a set because of milage (every 10K )

Sounds good Paul.

How come she needed new rings,,,was she getting a little rattley or was she just due a set because of milage (every 10K )

pat

Had a little 'nip' last year so i just thought i'd check the damage...it was pretty minimal with just a couple of rub marks on the piston, rings were changed as a matter of course

Lovely looking and sounding bike you have there Paul!!

She"s ready then paul" will get my DT roaded by the end of April, and join you for a tour of south yorks ,[ spring/ summer]

bloody 6 inch of snow here , dam " i thought summer had arrived,, :jossun: , Why the partial " too small main jet ?? or air leak :eusa_think:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online