error / bug or something

Paulwhite
This post is 4531 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i keep getting a blank page with this message.....not sure if its the site or my laptop, but i have to go to google then click my shortcut again to get back on..

message im getting :-

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 25427968) (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /var/www/vhosts/yamahaclub.com/httpdocs/forums/ips_kernel/classDbMysqliClient.php on line 488

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

HI Paul. It might be that one of your memory modules is not working or about to fail, "OUT OF MEMORY" is the thing that gives it away or you are running to many programs at the same time and memory is short. Try turning everything off that your not using and get rid of any on screen gadgets as these will eat up any spare memory. playing music and watching vids can also use more memory than you expect as they are dependant on content. Of course it might be that your laptop is crap and there's an end to it!! :rofl:

lol its a notebook and nothing else is running as its only used for going on the internet. :(

I've had something similar pop up a couple of times over the weekend too, thats on a pc with a gig of ram and a 180gig hard drive.

When it did it i could easily use the rc forum i'm on and the wifey's tropical fish jobbie.

• Admin

Hmm that looks like it's a problem with the Yamaha Club server... will be checking memory useage when I get out the office. But if it needs increasing it's going to have to wait until I'm back off holiday :-(

I just had the same trying to post.

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 14417920) (tried to allocate 122880 bytes) in /var/www/vhosts/yamahaclub.com/httpdocs/forums/admin_secure/applications/forums/modules_public/forums/topics.php on line 242

I am on a laptop but it is a top spec one and only a couple of weeks old.

Yep i had exactly the same yesterday on my works PC, :eusa_think:

• Admin

I'm hoping this has now been fixed, let me know if you encounter this issue again. Hopefully you won't as I'm off on holiday tomorrow. Cheers

Anyone else still struggling with the site? It seems exceptionally laggy today and still throwing up random error messages.

must admit, its gone shitty since Alex got married, perhaps its sulking!

lol well i havent got that message again but i cant log on by pressing the facebook sign......just get this message.

Warning: fsockopen(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /var/www/vhosts/yamahaclub.com/httpdocs/forums/ips_kernel/facebook/facebookoauth.php on line 308 Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to ssl://graph.facebook.com:443 (php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known) in /var/www/vhosts/yamahaclub.com/httpdocs/forums/ips_kernel/facebook/facebookoauth.php on line 308

Have been getting the same message over the last few days.

Got it this morning on both laptop and iPad.

Think you should cancel your holiday Alex!! :)

V.

Interestingly enough the ads aren't showing when you view pages when you are not logged in.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Admin

Right I'm back!

Is anyone still getting this error, as I can't seem to replicate it at all?

Oh the adverts are missing as Google have disabled adserving to the site as there were links to copyrighted material. I've removed the links and hopefully they'll reinstate their advertising. The Google ads go a long way to help pay for the website. Fingers crossed.

Cheers

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online