Hi from Michigan

This post is 4572 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi, name is Steve and I'm from Southwest Michigan, not far from Grand Rapids. I currently own 3 bikes, an '83 Goldwing Aspencade with 67k, a '78 Yamaha XS750D with 24km and an '82 KZ1000LTD with 20k. My newest project belongs to my son's girlfriend, a 1972 Yamaha CT175 Enduro. IIRC, she inherited it from her grandfather, and it's been sitting in a barn for a while. I'll be bringing it back to the shop soon, but as I understand it will run but not currently idle, the kickstart doesn't work, and it'll need some blinkers. Lots of sentimental attachment so she'd really like to ride it, which is what brought me to this site. I'm not new to bikes or wrenching on them but haven't worked on one of these and will be looking for some help on what I'm sure will be a host of issues, starting with the kickstart. Thanks for letting me jump in, and looking forward to getting, and hopefully contributing some valuable insight.

Best regards,

Steve

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Steve, I'm just looking at Michigan on google maps, where about are you?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online