Plagued by sales phone calls.

DirtyDT
This post is 4488 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

At the moment we are being plagued by sales phone calls. Most are the recorded type. I don't have a pension shortfall, I don't have a no win no fee claim and I have not had any PPI miss sold to me.

Can someone please let me know why company's think that I would deal with them after having months of this type of sale technique? I am on the TPS, press 9 to remove my number and, failing that, take every opportunity to verbally abuse them. They normally put the phone down on me.

I think I need a air horn!

41gB%2B8ZOSDL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

It's hard to do tele sales with blown eardrums.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I have subscribed and get no calls or junk mail,If any do call get their name and number and tell them you are on the telephone preference service, they soon put the phone down.

I like the air-horn idea better

i tell them to hold the line while i get my mum, if they are still there after five minutes ,

i tell them she's out and to hold again while i fetch my dad, by now they get the message ,and fuck off.

place the phone if it's cordless near something that vibrates or buzzes for maximum effect.

I just talk shit to them..................weather..............politics..............my daughters toilet habits etc if they can talk bollocks to me why cant i do the same?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online