scale of the universe

drewpy
This post is 4470 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Cool, however.... "predicted size of the universe" has me laughing, as to even get an estimate, they have used information collected from the observable universe, probably obsceured, by gravity effecting the light and all the objects in the way, and at the data coming in from our furthest views is billions of years old, unless they have predicted what its like in that many years its probbably highly innaccurate for the estimated size of the uni, its still expanding to this day as we can see from red shift, (all cellestial objects are moving further apart). All the objects look fine, but past all the galaxies... no one dare claim to know whats going on.

Rubbish, where's Galifrai, none of the federation planets.

They need to make it real :eusa_liar:

Cool, however.... "predicted size of the universe" has me laughing, as to even get an estimate, they have used information collected from the observable universe, probably obsceured, by gravity effecting the light and all the objects in the way, and at the data coming in from our furthest views is billions of years old, unless they have predicted what its like in that many years its probbably highly innaccurate for the estimated size of the uni, its still expanding to this day as we can see from red shift, (all cellestial objects are moving further apart). All the objects look fine, but past all the galaxies... no one dare claim to know whats going on.

Yeah, right. and wheres all this bloody string they keep on about that ties it all together, i cant fuckin find any when I want some.

an if the universe is full of microwave radiation, why do I stil have to shove mi dinner in a metal box to cook it?

So at the end of the universe is it just the static channel on all the time?

and why has andy's hair fallen out , and mine hasn't :eusa_think:

coz I'm too busy figuring out your problems by scratching me head

Were they the sparks that caused the big bang....

I had a party in outer space.... it was shit, no atmosphere at all!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin

So did they ever come to a solid conclusion as to why the expansion is still accelerating? I ordered Brian Cox's wonders of the universe and solar system a few weeks back, highly recommended.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online