Introduction

This post is 4574 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all my names Jack and im a new member, I am 16 currently own a DT50 MX 95. I am 17 soon and just wondering what 125cc motorbike i should get, im thinking of getting a DT125 x any thoughts or suggestions ?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Jack and welcome to the forum.

Write down what you want and need from a bike and then get a list of bike traits together. For example; reliability; affordability; enjoyment; style then see what bikes fit the majority of your list and go for that one.

Well basically I need a bike to get me to college which is ten miles away but i also have friends with bikes and want to keep up with them so don't really want a slow four stroke, I have up to £1300 to spend. The main thing i am looking for is enjoyment but also fast acceleration, it has to be a trials bike as im not a fan of superbikes. Any help will be much appreciated