Forum bug: flags images missing

ddlooping
This post is 4432 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Only Alex can sort this, I would guess. There were issues when the forum was upgraded a while ago. Info was lost. The images would be in a separate folder and then the forum code would reference these using an image tag (img). If the image isn't where it is expected to be then you normally see a box with a red cross in it.

Did you hear about the psychic who had a crystal ball?

He could see himself coming.

I intended to go to a psychic fayre once but when I got there a sign on the door said......

"Closed due to unforeseen circumstances"!

The old ones are the best.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin

Yeah sorry guys I know about this. I just haven't got around to finding the images and re-uploading them. It's just low on the priority list until I finally get to the bottom of the spamming issue. Thanks for pointing it out though.

• Admin

Hmm almost. Looks like I need to find the a new set of flags with the right file names otherwise I'm going to have to change all 250 odd manually.

• Admin

Right looks like I'm going to have to manually rename them all, as I can't find the same plugin anymore. All the new ones have different image names. Let me know if yours isn't working and I'll start changing them that way

• Admin

Ok I've fixed this properly, but it means that you'll all need to update your profiles. Go to your profile, select the edit profile link in the top right hand corner and reselect your country.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online