Declared the end of winter

Cynic
This post is 4572 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Pheeeew, swapped onto the TDR now and oh f me i forgot how bloody hard it is to ride well.

Yes the engine is very torquey and responsive for a 2 stroke but still, it is a 2 stroke running gopping great flatsides, not a recepie for smooth and steady progress. Compared to the DT.......

Didn't take long for the mist to decend though, oh my god you can see why there are so few left, St Andrew himself would be cast out on one of these.

What a motorcycle...

Bring on the sunshine..............................

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yip jase" its spring up here too. did 150mls on the iliminator [ to bike show,] it was great, dry roads , bit windy, but nice and sunny, hpoe it lasts,, :jossun:

those townys are made for it, well done you..

i pulled the mellow yellow out on sat-sun for a ride to the barn . well packed up their,oh sunny days. :jossun: :jossun:

oh my god foamy ? you always have to lower the tone with your sexual explicits, you dirty little man :biglaugha:

oh ffs... im not going to shag the camel am i?!

im going to ride it to the next village, there's lots of women there!

Discrimination now, whats wrong with the camel, its not like it has a choice is it..

:razz:

Seriously after being on the DT the squishy suspention hides just how shitty the roads are, i have discoverd bumps and pot holes i didn't know existed on a road i travel twice a day at least.

oh ffs... im not going to shag the camel am i?!

im going to ride it to the next village, there's lots of women there!

A change is as good as a rest Foamy.

Jason - what happened to the sun? Is summer now officially over?

Well as summers go i thought it was pretty good, bit of sun and double figure temperatures. Could actually see to the horizon which was nice.

Soon be christmas... :shakeno:

Don't care the scenery you can ride through more than makes up for it.

Your houses are higher than our cloud base most of the time. :eusa_doh:

Tried that once, her name was Meg,

then she left me and took most of my CD collection and my favourite hoody, then she gave me the clap for good measure,

feckin bitch, really want that hoody back!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online