Strange day today.

DirtyDT
This post is 4440 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Started the day still wound up about the outcome of a project meeting yesterday.

Got a permanent job on promotion and a nice salary rise (I haven't had a "proper" job since 2000 as I normally contract)

Came home to a cheque from the tax man for just under £1600.

Very strange day!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well done mate.

A pay rise, haven't had one of those sufficient to resuly in an amount of cash you would actually notice, (i'm talking maybee 2 quid a week) in years.

The firm wants us to feel cuddly at a poxy (they say generous) 1.5%rise after dropping our basic by 6 hours a week.

Cheers gents.

No lottery ticket but a nice curry at 9pm

Hmmmmm

cash + SV = XT660

or

Enough to finish the TS250

or

A decent(ish) DT175

Cheers gents.

No lottery ticket but a nice curry at 9pm

Hmmmmm

cash + SV = XT660

or

Enough to finish the TS250

or

A decent(ish) DT175

Hey no problem you can have mine..................you did say decent(ish)175, that was for the SV and the cash?

Good on you new"me" Good to hear positves about work , instead of redundancies,,, New bike on cards eh :jossun:

Hey no problem you can have mine..................you did say decent(ish)175, that was for the SV and the cash?

Sounds like a bargain to me :lol: . Should I send the cash by Western Union? Just give me your address in Nigeria. Do I need to drop the bike off to you?

Good on you new"me" Good to hear positves about work , instead of redundancies,,, New bike on cards eh :jossun:

I have been contracting at the same place for two and a half years. It suits me there TBH. Plus a 5 figure payrise.

Is is a great ride in with some fantastic twisties - always a good way to start and finish your working day. Something I rarely have had as at times I have worked all over the country. It does help justify a bike. There are car parking spaces there (albeit that they cost £20 a month from your salary).

I will ponder what do do with the cash but it was unexpected. I do fancy a XT but, as you know, I only have little legs :eusa_shifty:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online