This post is 4578 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hello just seeing if anyone is going to mfn when it opens up again on the 1st of april? might take a treck down on the 4th (wednesday) if the weathers good! if anyone wants to know more just type "mfn pub" in google and you will get all the info u need.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I didn't know it existed but not too far from where I work.

how could u not know!??

I am really a southerner living in the midlands. I know the ace cafe and high beach.

Mind you I have never been to Matlock baths on a bike either.

matlock is a great ride. some nice roads round there and on a hot sunny sunday its packed, just got to watch ur speed as pc plod like to catch people out. and with the long sweeping roads they do catch quite a few lol but yeah MFN is a good night out, more than enough bikes to keep you there for a few hours at least! ......just think matlock bath but bigger. wednesday is the best day for mfn but its got to be a warm sunny day to get the best turnout.

oh almost forgot there is a yamaha dealership in clay cross called CMC which gathers quite a crowd on a nice day :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online