New Horse "

blackhat250
This post is 4292 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well had a trip down south, with member Black tiger,[sye] he bought a Can-am quad, 800cc, from Bury St Edmunds,

then trip up to York, and picked up me ZL900 Iliminator, [1985] as i wanted another 4stroke, as i sold my ZRX1200.

Hers some pics, Sye tying the load,

ZL900001.jpg

ZL900006.jpg

ZL900005.jpg

ZL900007.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yeh paul ,bigger than my room Rad " :babyha: GPZ900 engine in them , [down tuned,] smooth and quick ish, no chain either,, :eusa_snooty:

Bloody ele John,,,,,, i really love it,,,,,,so much so that i want one !

Jaysus its in class condition

Lovely shape to them.

Were ya lookin for it for long ?

GPZ engine,,,,thats a bonus,,,,there a great motor

Cant wait to see her in the flesh sometime,,,sooner rather than later

May she ware well for ya :thumb:

ps, Sye's quad looks serious business compared to mine

Aye Drewps ,Its to be ridden ," cleaned it up since i took them photo"s it looks like new, B) 18,000 Miles . Yeh pat , was lookin for a ZL Iliminator "after seeing a ZL750, [ GPZ750motor] ..

Its only the 1985/6 Models that are this style , The later ZL1000. has the softtail [ harley looks] Cheap enuff bikes too, [ at the moment anyway] As usual 1980"s bikes will climb in price , as the 40+ riders start looking for bikes the owned back then, [ As the 1970"s did]

Ahem " dirty this ain"t no Ordinary Cruiser ,,,Its the Gpz900 in [ dare i say ] Drag ,

11.41 Seconds " that R6 territory

Ahem " dirty this ain"t no Ordinary Cruiser ,,,Its the Gpz900 in [ dare i say ] Drag , ..............................

So Big Kev may not be the only one in drag at squires this year then ;)

• 5 months later...

Seeing as this post has croped up again, i feel like i should post.

I've ridden this bike. Its really nice, comfort an handeling.

It has great great tourqe,,,,, twist the throttle and its a case of hang on,,, the thing roares into life and just wants to thunder forward.

Really solid on the road and an all round good bike.