Not happy AT ALL

Noise
This post is 4599 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Gone to go and make my self a brew at work.........and the kettle is fucking broke!

Heads will roll.............heads will most definatly roll!

I couldnt care if any thing else at work got broke but WHY the kettle? whats the kettle ever done to desurve this? it dose its job stu-perbly with out ever moaning about it, gets on with making every one happy as they can sit and wait knowing that the kettle is preparing their brew with care and effection.

BUT NO! some dirty grotty low life scum has to come over and neglect the poor little thing.

RIP kettle, you done me proud. :(

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey are you going to Shepton mallet this weekend noisy, there are a few of us planning to met up at the tauntio and bridgewater VJMC stand around midday sunday I think

merv

Oooo, um im not sure, i didnt know there was any thing going on to be truthful. Im off down Southampton tomorrow to help my Bro re-paint his new house and will be back tomorrow night so i will beg the missus to let me out to play Sunday as well.

Do you know the timings at all and the location of the meet up at Shepton?

well it is the Bristol classic show at the showground, and a few of the VJMC lads and the aircooled club members and someone metioned meeting at the Taunton and Bridgewater/South west VJMC stand around midday

http://www.classicbikeshows.com/showindex.asp