I Think !

2 Wheels
This post is 4602 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Lets all get togeather,,,,, yes, all of us :thumb:

Everyone save 1500 quid each

Take 3 weeks off work

Meet somewhere, one place only, no messing about.

And Fuck Off round the country for a great big ride-out.

Ireland or United Kingdom, I dont mind.

What say ye all ???

:hyper: :hyper:

ps. no i havent been drinkin !

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Saving 1500 quid is not a drama.

Taking three weeks off work.............NO WAY im a contractor and in those three weeks i will loose more than £1500!

So.........Um.......NO lol

I prefer the freedom of riding alone and going where *I* want to, *when* I want to.

I enjoyed my time riding in a club, but the best rides were always alone.

How about a long weekend/week (ish) ride stopping at varius places along the way. I could'nt warrant 3 weeks. I normally work for myself and have family commitments. I do miss the weeks away on the bike though.

My suggestion would be a visit to the 24 hours endurance at Le mans - Great roads, not too far, european riding for those who haven't done that yet, free camping, 24 hours of bike racing (+ loads of other things). Quite cheap. petrol, food/drink, cheap ferry and if people share circuit tickets not much to get in. I didn't bother buying a ticket the last few times I have been there and just borrowed a ticket for a wander inside the circuit every now and again. It is a great atmosphere and much cheaper than the TT. haven't been for a while but you could also have fires, they even supplied the firewood!!!

How about a long weekend/week (ish) ride stopping at varius places along the way. I could'nt warrant 3 weeks. I normally work for myself and have family commitments. I do miss the weeks away on the bike though.

My suggestion would be a visit to the 24 hours endurance at Le mans - Great roads, not too far, european riding for those who haven't done that yet, free camping, 24 hours of bike racing (+ loads of other things). Quite cheap. petrol, food/drink, cheap ferry and if people share circuit tickets not much to get in. I didn't bother buying a ticket the last few times I have been there and just borrowed a ticket for a wander inside the circuit every now and again. It is a great atmosphere and much cheaper than the TT. haven't been for a while but you could also have fires, they even supplied the firewood!!!

FIRES? now we talking :)