Rear exhaust manifold prices

Sjthjs
This post is 4607 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi, Ive found myself in the situation where I need to replace the rear exhaust manifold (the part between the engine and exhaust pipe), but cannot for love nor money find anywhere online that sells them (so I can get an idea of how much they are).

Does anyone on these forums know what sort of price I'll be looking at for the rear manifold? The bike is a Yamaha Dragstar 650 Classic 2001.

PS The reason I need a new on is that I was replacing the pipes on it, but the nuts holding the old one on were so corroded that we had to cut into the top of the manifold to get it out. It still holds the pipes firmly as the bottom nut came out without a fight (no movement or give when wobbled), but I could do with replacing it sometime soon. Bugger is, the bolts holding the manifold on are just as bad lol

Any help is much appreciated, thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.